Bumpfire.net

Go Back   Bumpfire.net > Off topic > General Off Topic

Old 12-09-2011, 02:14 PM

Default Can men and women be just friends?

As guys... we all know... NOPE

get a realistic looking dildo. when he pulls up and gestures, start smacking it against the window at him. if he doesnt leave you alone stick the dildo in a jar of peanut butter( unseen) and throw it in thru his window.
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 12-11-2011, 06:14 PM

Would you believe in Christian circles, the men (who aren't men at all, but rather eunuchs) believe that this video is wrong? They still believe they can be "just friends" with women.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:10 PM

http://www.laddertheory.com/
Old 12-11-2011, 10:02 PM

Girls are so irritating.

If I find one I can stand enough to be friends with her, then I already want to eff her.

Hopi for Emperor!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopi View Post
I will have whole countries just for my concubines....
Old 12-12-2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Johnson View Post
Girls are so irritating.

If I find one I can stand enough to be friends with her, then I already want to eff her.
I completely agree. I once fell head over heels with this ugly chick. She was like if H.P. lovecraft wrote about a hippy chick. Strangest sexual fetishes I have ever encountered. When you find a girl who makes a great friend... eventually things get complicated.
get a realistic looking dildo. when he pulls up and gestures, start smacking it against the window at him. if he doesnt leave you alone stick the dildo in a jar of peanut butter( unseen) and throw it in thru his window.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:14 PM

I think Splody was talking about how much easier life would be if we didn't feel the need to nail every girl we talked to.

I'm not completely sold on the whole friend zone thing. I think of it as the back entrance. I'm not the kind of guy that chicks want to go home with right after meeting me. They have to get warmed up to me, and I have to get unshy around them. Yes, we can talk about how your BF is such a jerk, why don't you come over to my place after work.

I ain't afraid to say the dumb things like "if you were my GF" or "a girl as pretty as you" or "just bend over my bathroom sink and we'll watch each other in the mirrors". "I mean did you really think we were going to talk if I got you back to my place?" I'm going to make myself a drink, would you like one, too? Ruphicolada?

Hopi for Emperor!
Quote:
Old 12-12-2011, 12:16 PM

Ugly chicks always have pent up sexual urges because they aren't getting hit on and ****ed all the time. And they try harder, especially for an average looking guy who they wouldn't normally be getting attention from.

Hopi for Emperor!
Quote:
Old 12-15-2011, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Johnson View Post
Ugly chicks always have pent up sexual urges because they aren't getting hit on and ****ed all the time. And they try harder, especially for an average looking guy who they wouldn't normally be getting attention from.
Try being 5'6" and half asian. Women expect me to have a tiny peepee... but thats not the case for me.